Tuesday 16 October 2012

Butterflies and Summer

Butterflies are beautiful creatures with different colours and shapes. I love the way they fly through the air so gracefully and then stop for a split second to flap their wings (quite violently in fact) and start gliding again.
Holidays went very quickly for me (Poo!I was thoroughly enjoying the extra sleep-ins!).
But , all things come to an end... speaking of which, This is my last primary school term/year ever!! Wow. Looking forward to high-school you ask? You bet! 
I know I hardly ever post on this blog but that's because I just have no idea what to post about! Have any ideas?? 
Over the next couple of months you will see more posts due to Christmas coming soon and lots of wonderful things to post about! 
Below is my favourite butterfly. I am not sure if its real but...Oh well!



Have a sugary, spice of a day!


JSavage

No comments: