Saturday 30 June 2012

Sunshine and Holidays


Hello there! Second week into my school holidays and its filled with golden sunshine and cloudless skies (Much of an improvement since last week’s rainy miserable days). I just had to show you all this amazingly awesome~tastic cake that I found on Pinterest. It is a seven Decker cake with nerds on the outside! This cake is simply amazing, colorful and very interesting!

                      

Last week was dreadful holiday weather, wet, rainy and miserable. But this week the tables have turned and we are now enjoying the beautiful sunshine and delightful blue skies.

P.S My Aunty (Her blog; Green Words Growing) has recently had her baby! It was a great miracle and My whole family is very happy! Check out her blog when you have time.

No comments: