Saturday 23 June 2012

Winter Cookies that Melt in your Mouth


It’s the second day of my two week holiday! I decided I wanted to do some cooking. I made.....

Choc chip cookies!
Easy, delicious and great for winter!
I am going to give you the recipe for these melt in your mouth cookies.
Ingredients
  • 125g of butter.
  • ½ crystal sugar (raw sugar)
  • 1 egg
  • 125g of choc chips
  • 1 ¾ cups of flour.

     1.Cream the butter and sugar
2. Gradually add a very lightly beaten egg
3.  Sift in flour
4. Add choc chips
5.  Roll the batter in to balls and put them on a lined baking pan with baking paper
6. Place in oven for 10~15 mins at 180



I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.


For some reason all the cookies were gone after only 2 hours! I think I have a cookie monster on my hands!




3 comments:

Maria said...

Ok, I think it is safe to say that those cookies were THE MOST DELICIOUS concoction ever.
xxx

Anonymous said...

YUM. will try this out gurl
oxoxo

Isabella said...

Yum! I have to try this out smo! Delicious peasantly treats! xo Pez